 Space / 29033
Re: Space helmet
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.build.minifigs
Date:
Fri, 14 Nov 2003 20:30:09 GMT

In lugnet.space, Terry Prosper wrote:
In lugnet.space, David Gregory wrote:
How do you get the minifig's round neck to go through the + shaped hole in the
2X2 round plate?  Is it maybe something that can only be done in CAD?

Indeed it doesn't look possible to do with real bricks...

Mike specified that it required the modification of the 2x2 round plate. A
correctly sized drill bit would open the axle hole up to a circular stud sized
hole. Seems like an easy enough, and unnoticable enough modification to be
doable by all the but the 'purist' of AFOLs.

On a side note, I think it is very funny that 'purists' refuse to modify bricks
in any way, since the master builders and set designers do it ALL THE TIME.

Aaron S