 Space / 28979
    Did anyone else see this thing? —Keith Goldman
   I'm not sure if its called the Ulysses or the Odyssey, if its a ship or a space-station....but it is cool. (2 URLs) I've never heard of Mr. Raven-Flame, but he does good work. -keith (21 years ago, 12-Nov-03, to lugnet.space)

        Re: Did anyone else see this thing? —Allister McLaren
   (...) I've just been looking at that myself. Way cool. It's from an early 80's cartoon Ulysses31 that I vaguely recall watching as a youngster. A quick search of the web turned up (URL) this>. Looks like a pretty accurate model. Allister (21 years ago, 12-Nov-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)