 Space / 28980
Re: Did anyone else see this thing?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 12 Nov 2003 06:21:53 GMT

In lugnet.space, Keith Goldman wrote:
   I’m not sure if its called the Ulysses or the Odyssey, if its a ship or a space-station....but it is cool.

I’ve never heard of Mr. Raven-Flame, but he does good work. -keith

I’ve just been looking at that myself. Way cool.

It’s from an early 80’s cartoon Ulysses31 that I vaguely recall watching as a youngster. A quick search of the web turned up this. Looks like a pretty accurate model.

Allister