 Space / 28964
Re: New MOC: The Lone Griffin
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 11 Nov 2003 15:31:16 GMT

In lugnet.space, Allister McLaren wrote:
   In lugnet.space, Nathan Wells wrote:
   Greetings, .spacers.

Submitted for your approval:

The Lone Griffin

PLMKWYT!

That’s a really superb model Nathan. It’s very well thought out from tip to toe and has a certain, I don’t know, completeness that I admire. Well done.

Thanks!

   The only possible problem area is the landing gear. It’s nice and functional, and tucks away neatly, but it looks a little clunky to me. Perhaps if they weren’t so tall you could model more accurate looking landing gear and fit > it in the same space.

I was hurrying to get this MOC done so I could show it off and a LUG meeting, and I’m still kicking myself about the crappy landing gear. Angled wings don’t make it any easier. ;)

   All in all though, your best ship yet.

Yeah, I think so too.

:)