 Space / 28925
Re: New MOC: The Lone Griffin
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 6 Nov 2003 05:12:22 GMT

In lugnet.space, Nathan Wells wrote:
   Greetings, .spacers.

Submitted for your approval:

The Lone Griffin

PLMKWYT!

That’s a really superb model Nathan. It’s very well thought out from tip to toe and has a certain, I don’t know, completeness that I admire. Well done.

The only possible problem area is the landing gear. It’s nice and functional, and tucks away neatly, but it looks a little clunky to me. Perhaps if they weren’t so tall you could model more accurate looking landing gear and fit it in the same space.

All in all though, your best ship yet.

Allister