 Space / 28911
    Re: Wasteland pursuit vehicle —Tobbe Arnesson
   In lugnet.space, Allister McLaren wrote: <snip> (...) I don't normally comment on MOC's in .space (although I hand out highlights and spotlights as I see fit) but I had to on this one :) It looks like the McLaren F1 police car for offroad use, as-in (...) (21 years ago, 5-Nov-03, to lugnet.space)

        Re: Wasteland pursuit vehicle —Allister McLaren
   (...) Since there's a BI portal comp running right now, I think I may start on this sooner rather than later. It turns out the p.b. motors aren't modeled yet, so I'll have to model a similar shape with normal bricks, but it should be easy enough to (...) (21 years ago, 6-Nov-03, to lugnet.space)