 Space / 28896
    Re: Wasteland pursuit vehicle —Gil Shaw
   (...) This thing is so wild...I love it. The angles of the fenders and the extreme off road look makes it look like hours of fun. Is it sturdy enuff to handle vrooming over shag carpeting? I've filed this away for 'borrowing' later....it would make (...) (21 years ago, 4-Nov-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

        Re: Wasteland pursuit vehicle —Allister McLaren
   (...) Well, the fenders are a weak point. They tend to flop around and fall off fairly easily. Also the motor is a little weak for pushing around this kind of brick count, but if you give it a helping push it vrooms most satisfactorily. I haven't (...) (21 years ago, 4-Nov-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)