 Space / 28893
  Re: Wasteland pursuit vehicle

(...) That's really snazzy. I like the fenders. One (incredibly tiny) minor nitpick though. I think most police light bars have the red on one side and the blue on the other, not doubled up on both sides like how you show it. But hey, I don't know (...) (21 years ago, 4-Nov-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Wasteland pursuit vehicle

(...) Thanks (...) Over here they're all blue. Lets just say they do things differently in the colonies. ;) Btw, my basis was the desire to use those cool Jack Stone tranparent pieces :) (can I use the words 'cool' and 'Jack Stone' in the same (...) (21 years ago, 4-Nov-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)