 Space / 28851
    Classic Space Baseplates question —Robin Harbron
   I've been slowly assembling a fair sized collection of classic space sets and related parts to build some more themed MOCs. I'd like to put it all together into a large moon base (not Moonbase) type layout/ diorama much like what appears in Idea (...) (21 years ago, 2-Nov-03, to lugnet.space)

        Re: Classic Space Baseplates question —Erik Olson
     Those are the only two plates with yellow theme from 1979. They came as a pack in set #453. Set #454 Crater Plates came out at the same time. There are also black space plates with white and green markings. #6710 (21 years ago, 2-Nov-03, to lugnet.space)

        Re: Classic Space Baseplates question —David Simmons
   You've hit upon one of the top wish list items for any Classic Spacer. Classic Space straight road plates. Many's the time I've been putting together a layout and thought "The runway will go here" and then I remember that there's no runway pieces. (...) (21 years ago, 3-Nov-03, to lugnet.space)