 Space / 28851
28850  |  28852
Subject:
Classic Space Baseplates question
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sun, 2 Nov 2003 03:00:32 GMT

I've been slowly assembling a fair sized collection of classic space
sets and related parts to build some more themed MOCs.  I'd like to
put it all together into a large moon base (not Moonbase) type layout/
diorama much like what appears in Idea Book 6000 or on this huge
Legoland Moonbase Poster I got when I was a kid.  Ever seen that?

So, my problem is I'd like to buy some road plates to tie it together,
but I get pretty confused when browsing Bricklink, trying to figure
out which baseplates are the right ones.  The only one I own now
is <http://www.bricklink.com/catalogItem.asp?P=6099px2> that goes
with LL928.  608p03 (a T intersection with yellow lines)
<http://www.bricklink.com/catalogItem.asp?P=608p03> is the only one that
appears to really match - all the rest are either all grey, or if they
include a road pattern, it's in green?  See 606 and 609 (and 606p01 and
609p01 to see what I mean).

Can anyone confirm what I really want?  Thanks :)