 Space / 28850
Re: 7140 alternatives
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sat, 1 Nov 2003 23:18:19 GMT

In lugnet.space, Bas Brederode wrote:
...waking up from hibernation.

My head...ugh. Where to begin? Oh, here´s something, the 7140 series.
Fellow spaceheads, I present to you:

The Squirrel

The AirCrawler

The Dragon

TFD Raptor (transformer)

All are older MOC´s constructed from the x-wing set only, somewhere between 1999
and 2002. Background stories and enhanced graphics will follow...along with the
rest of my models. Feel free to drop your comments.

Wow! All of those are quite cool. I think my favorite is the Raptor transforming
model. From a nice compact ship, to an extended, lethal-looking craft. Great
work!