 Space / 28844
  Re: Monthly Computer Update: November

(...) technically, part of this this reply would be to Travis Kunce who reviewed the piece. This could be a touch sensitive LCD representation of an analog dial OR a miniaturized version of the circular display the rebels used in SW: A New Hope to (...) (21 years ago, 31-Oct-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Monthly Computer Update: November

(...) reviewed the (...) dial OR (...) New Hope (...) light of (...) battlefield (...) I love the multitude of creative ways that we all can interpret the pieces. Its our ability to see new uses for the parts that drives this community forward and (...) (21 years ago, 1-Nov-03, to lugnet.space)