 Space / 28844
Re: Monthly Computer Update: November
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 31 Oct 2003 23:07:10 GMT

In lugnet.space, Mark Sandlin wrote:
   Hi Everyone,

The monthly computer has been updated.

http://news.lugnet.com/space/comp

-Grand Admiral
.space Curator

technically, part of this this reply would be to Travis Kunce who reviewed the piece. This could be a touch sensitive LCD representation of an analog dial OR a miniaturized version of the circular display the rebels used in SW: A New Hope to moniter the Death Star’s approach & battle from Yavin 4 (which, in light of Ep II looks like a simplified version of the Geonosian/Dooku 3D battlefield monitor/table). To Mark; when are we gonna see the classic space monitor with 3 buttons piece?

http://peeron.com/inv/parts/3039p23

I expected that right after the first computer reviewed,

http://peeron.com/inv/parts/3039p34

as they were both the first computers in space & town.

Many thanks to new space curators Mark Sandlin & Travis Kunce (& thanks to Jon Palmer too!)for adding extra features, maintaining, & continuing the .Space section, and to Todd & Suz for Lugnet itself.

Jeff