 Space / 28573
    Hog SS Chopper MOC —Travis Kunce
   Introducing the new SuperSport Hover Hog chopper. (URL) SupperSport>> Features 250% more chrome, redesigned rear end exahust sytem and saddle, increased fuel capacity, and more authentic handlebars and fork with an improved headlamp. Enjoy and (...) (21 years ago, 20-Oct-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build, lugnet.announce.moc, FTX)

        Re: Hog SS Chopper MOC —Allister McLaren
     (...) Best one yet. You've packed a lot of very clever parts use into a very small model there. Every iteration you go through gets better and better. I can't wait to see what you come up with next, but considering you're current rate of output, (...) (21 years ago, 20-Oct-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

         Re: Hog SS Chopper MOC —Travis Kunce
     (...) thanks Allister, These are so much fun to work on. I'd been trying to make a side car for the last one, and kept hitting the wall. So instead i decided to work on upping the chrome count and beefing up the front end. Maybe with the new rear (...) (21 years ago, 20-Oct-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

        Re: Hog SS Chopper MOC —Gil Shaw
   (...) Nice Trav....the technic bar at the back fills out the frame a bit. My only crit? For some reason, the front forks look a mite too long. I know it's a chopper and all, but for some reason I think that shorter forks would tighten up the (...) (21 years ago, 20-Oct-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

        Re: Hog SS Chopper MOC —Travis Kunce
   (...) figures, here i was thinking they should be even longer. Maybe the next one will be a tricycle style with a big rear bench seat for all you ... (cough cough) sedan owners. I'd be negligent if i didn't point you towords the KaneStarcrafter's (...) (21 years ago, 20-Oct-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)