 Space / 28612
Re: Hog SS Chopper MOC
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 20 Oct 2003 17:36:36 GMT

In lugnet.space, Gil Shaw wrote:
   In lugnet.space, Travis Kunce wrote:
   Introducing the new SuperSport Hover Hog chopper.

SupperSport

Features 250% more chrome, redesigned rear end exahust sytem and saddle, increased fuel capacity, and more authentic handlebars and fork with an improved headlamp.

Enjoy and LMKWYT!

-tk

Nice Trav....the technic bar at the back fills out the frame a bit. My only crit? For some reason, the front forks look a mite too long. I know it’s a chopper and all, but for some reason I think that shorter forks would tighten up the design...perhaps it’s just me. I drive a sedan...what do I know?

;)

Cheers, -Gil

figures, here i was thinking they should be even longer. Maybe the next one will be a tricycle style with a big rear bench seat for all you ... (cough cough) sedan owners. I’d be negligent if i didn’t point you towords the KaneStarcrafter’s Cambridge which was made just for people like you and your families.

Its perfect for that trip to Astro Walley World.

-tk