 Space / 28554
  Re: MOC PCS Shuttle

(...) Daniel- This is a great vessel! Reads as "utility" to me and I think the form suits it well. Neat cockpit configuration and I think the landing pads are sweet (haven't seen that yet). I like the subtle greeblies and the juxtaposed differing (...) (21 years ago, 18-Oct-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: MOC PCS Shuttle

(...) Thanks for the comments, it's always nice to have feedback. I've decided that what this thing really needs is a small robotic rover to fit in the back, so I'm working on that now. Thanks on the landing pads, I bought a couple of the small (...) (21 years ago, 19-Oct-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)