 Space / 28533
  New MOC: Top Cat

Hi guys! I just uploaded the Top Cat to Brickshelf and my site. All you need can be found at (URL) . PLMKWYT! Love, Sylvi (21 years ago, 17-Oct-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: New MOC: Top Cat

Hi. Great stuff. Its not too often we see girl spacers in here. You have a cool storyline. I was curious if you were running a satire on the church and space genre. Anyway I love your work so keep it up. Fradel (21 years ago, 19-Oct-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: New MOC: Top Cat

(...) Thanx Fradel. The story is a mix of imagination, way too much sf reading and tongue-in-cheek writing in response to all the masculine stuff on LEGO Space sites. I'll try to build and write more. Thanx for the praise! Love, Sylvi (21 years ago, 19-Oct-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: New MOC: Top Cat

(...) Hi Sylvi, I like what you've done with the curved slopes to give a rounded look. Changing for stud orientation for the foresection is also a clever idea, I like what you've done with it for the interior walls, and slopes on the prow. I think (...) (21 years ago, 20-Oct-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: New MOC: Top Cat

(...) Thanx Paul! It was not that easy to get the cockpit right and it is still not exactly the way I like it, but nice to know that you think I'm on the right track. Curved slopes are great. I agree with you on the engines and I am taking apart a (...) (21 years ago, 20-Oct-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: New MOC: Top Cat

(...) As always, your use of colour is superb, Sylvie...the red drk grey always works well, but your mixing of a couple small accent colour near the engine pods comes off quite well. The long 2wide drk grey slopes break up the box, but I can't help (...) (21 years ago, 20-Oct-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: New MOC: Top Cat

(...) Thanx Gil! I must say that the entire cockpit is not completely right the way it is now. I redid the thing about three times and I have been working at some greeblies and extra cones, but it has to develop still. The colours rock, though, I (...) (21 years ago, 20-Oct-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: New MOC: Top Cat

(...) Hey, Sylvi, cool ship! I like the colors and the shape, but a few things bug me. First, those sensor prongs look out of place and too plain. Also, the engines seem a bit small and the ship is little too boxy. Other than that, this ship is very (...) (21 years ago, 20-Oct-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: New MOC: Top Cat

(...) Thanx Nathan! I tried to get the boxiness reduced by using the grey slopes, but I can see your point about the sensors - if that's what they are, I'm not sure ;-) The engines need some work, too, I think I will redo them in a week or two, when (...) (21 years ago, 20-Oct-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)