 Space / 28510
28509  |  28511
Subject:
Bots and what-not.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 16 Oct 2003 02:41:18 GMT

In my traditional manner of jumping on bandwagons long after everyone else has jumped of, I decided recently to make my own portable bot factory. Why o why did I wait so long? It had it’s first emergency use the other night when I had a flat tyre on my bicycle and my last patch didn’t take and I had to call my wife to rescue me. I spent the intervening time sitting on the side of the road botting. I was almost disappointed when she arrived sooner than I expected.

A few of the first run of bots can be seen here. The last one in the folder was created by my 5yo son, who now wants his own bot factory.

Cheers,

Allister