 Space / 28494
Re: F-3 Wasp
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 14 Oct 2003 16:58:27 GMT

Phil, another great F-series MOC. I’m really liking this line. The smooth studless designs are awesome. The size and scale really appeals to me. This is the type of thing I hope to see from Lego once the space line restarts in a few years. It definitely has the clean feeling they seem to go for. Keep up the awesome work.

Captain Krotzer, The Unknown Division