 Space / 28486
  Re: Gamble your money away at Rigel 7

(...) Great interior detail, Adrian! I like the CS-styled landing pad too. I would have used tiles, but that's probably just me - it's handy to be able to connect 'figs to it. Really well done. Cheers, (URL) Sci-Fi LEGO> (21 years ago, 14-Oct-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Gamble your money away at Rigel 7

(...) I might've considered using tiles, but I didn't have that many grey tiles laying about. And those that were I used between the layers. Thanks for the compliments Adrian (URL) (21 years ago, 14-Oct-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)