 Space / 28387
  Women and Eric?

I guess the chicks dig the 4 foot robot! (2 URLs) man, enough with this spaceships and castles.. i need to build me some giant mecha! (21 years ago, 7-Oct-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha, FTX)

  Re: Women and Eric?

(...) Gives new meaning to the A in AFOL....I'm goin' ta Hades... Time for me logoff and go find my fiancee... :o -H. (21 years ago, 7-Oct-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha, FTX)

  Re: Women and Eric?

(...) Ya know what they say, "Size does matter!" Mike (21 years ago, 7-Oct-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha, FTX)

  Re: Women and Eric?

(...) Dude, you have no idea. Jama's like a babe magnet - glad I was standing by it most of the Con. :-) (URL) (21 years ago, 8-Oct-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha, FTX)

  Re: Women and Eric?

(...) Cuties that like Lego?! That's news to me. I didn't know Lego could actually help someone meet women, usually ya' don't want to mention that you still "play" with Lego to any women that you meet.. :) (21 years ago, 9-Oct-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha, FTX)

  Re: Women and Eric?

(...) That's you? You look good without the beard - and the long red hair really works on you! -Nick (21 years ago, 9-Oct-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha, FTX)

  Re: Women and Eric?

(...) ALL HAIL THE SULTAN OF STACK!!!!! his models always get the most action.... (21 years ago, 9-Oct-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha, FTX)

  Re: Women and Eric?

lol! Even better, I just recognized one of those women as the person responsible for yanking me out of my Dark Ages all those many years ago...funny how small our AFOL world really is. -Dave (21 years ago, 12-Oct-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha)

  Re: Women and Eric?

(...) Yeah, but it sometimes gets me into trouble. Heh heh. I have been participating in local Art Shows, AFoL events, and Exhibits for more than half my life. Somtimes its 'bout the smoovement. ;) e (21 years ago, 2-Dec-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha, FTX)

  Re: Women and Eric?

(...) And it's been my experience that when you do mention your "hobby", a strange look comes over their face...and it gets worse when the girl sees your collection for the first time. "Wow - look at all the Legos! How much did you spend on that (...) (21 years ago, 2-Dec-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha, FTX)

  Re: Women and Eric?

(...) Actually, LEGO was basically the only hobby that my ex-fiancee supported. And she was very attractive to boot! What was I thinking? Eh, whatreya gonna do. Dave K (21 years ago, 2-Dec-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha, FTX)

  Re: Women and Eric?

(...) To which my response is: "It's Lego, not Legos..." that puzzles them good and proper ;-) Leg Godt Travis Matheson (21 years ago, 2-Dec-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha)

  Re: Women and Eric?

(...) See what you gotta do is focus the topic away from the "how much time you spend doing it/how much this costs/how much room in the house this will take up" and more towards creativity. Especially be sure to explain to the woman how you like (...) (21 years ago, 3-Dec-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.general, FTX)