 Space / 28382
  Custom Hover Hog MOC

After Lenny Hoffman schooled the Kane StarCrafters hover cycle design, the CEO of Kane knew he needed to get to work and the result was a customized Hover Hog chopper. (URL) The design includes super stylish double dual exhausts, increased fuel (...) (21 years ago, 6-Oct-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build, FTX) !

  Re: Custom Hover Hog MOC

Neat! I really like the use of binocs as the exhaust. :) "Where'd you get this motorcycle?" "It's not a motorcycle, it's a chopper baby." :) -Anne (...) -- For SCO to attack IBM using IP (\`--/') _ _______ .-r-. is somewhat like trying to eat >.~.\ (...) (21 years ago, 6-Oct-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build)

  Re: Custom Hover Hog MOC

(...) Hi, Travis. I've been really getting into that show on television, "American Chopper: The Series," so I think these custom LEGO motorcyles are just so cool! There's so many little bits that can be combined to make some awesome customs, and (...) (21 years ago, 7-Oct-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Custom Hover Hog MOC

"Mike Crowley" <count_blockula@attbi.com> wrote in message news:HMD7pH.LoJ@lugnet.com... (...) The (...) man if you build one kewl enough... I met let you start you own chapter. I dare you to make something as rad! If your up to it.(cough cough?) (...) (21 years ago, 7-Oct-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Custom Hover Hog MOC

(...) I love it travis! Wait til you see my next chopper.. you best drop your drawers now -lenny (21 years ago, 7-Oct-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Custom Hover Hog MOC

(...) In .space no one could hear me scream when I read this.... I'll be keeping my belt cinched tight in the meantime though. Does the Jr. marshal have a super sweet leather jacket to cruise in yet? thanks, glad you approve. -tk (21 years ago, 7-Oct-03, to lugnet.space)