 Space / 28401
Re: Custom Hover Hog MOC
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 7 Oct 2003 05:41:48 GMT

"Mike Crowley" <count_blockula@attbi.com> wrote in message
news:HMD7pH.LoJ@lugnet.com...
In lugnet.space, Travis Kunce wrote:

LMKWYT

Hi, Travis.

I've been really getting into that show on television, "American Chopper: • The
Series," so I think these custom LEGO motorcyles are just so cool!

man if you build one kewl enough... I met let you start you own chapter.  I
dare you to make something as rad!  If your up to it.(cough cough?)

There's so
many little bits that can be combined to make some awesome customs, and • this one
is pretty imaginitive

Thank Lenny Hoffman for the basic frame.  I just corrected his
design/mistakes from this thing:

.  I bet you had a big ol' heaping bowl of Greeblie-o's for
breakfast the morning you made this one!

NO COMMENT.  I don't share my trade secrets in public forums. Sorry.  If you
want to know call me at 1 -976-555-5346.

thanks for the cudos.  And the lcad files are coming really soon.

-tk

-Mike

"Greeblie-o's: they stay crunchy in milk!"