 Space / 2833
  Custom Star Wars LEGO FS

Just wanted to give you guys an opportunity to see some creations! Yes, I did indeed put them up for sale. (URL) (24 years ago, 22-Jul-00, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Custom Star Wars LEGO FS

Kyle Peterson wrote in message ... (...) Kyle, Its generally not considered appropriate to post sales in themed groups. Try lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade - thanks. -Tim (24 years ago, 22-Jul-00, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Custom Star Wars LEGO FS - Tim

Tim, My motivation for the post was to fulfill a request from other users to see my designs and for them to have an opportunity to purchase them. They are StarWars themed, and the readers of this specific newsgroup requested I alert them when I (...) (24 years ago, 22-Jul-00, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Custom Star Wars LEGO FS - Tim

Kyle, it's cool man. All Tim was doing was informing you so that you could get better exposure. People interested in buying or selling stuff read .market.buy-sell-trade and .market.auction, not .starwars. Tim's right. I even think that it says in (...) (24 years ago, 22-Jul-00, to lugnet.space)

Xcalabur wrote in message ... (...) right. (...) to (...) Thanks, Chris. I certainly didn't expect a rude reply from my post which was trying to be informative and positive towards the group. (...) Ya...she probably would have :) -Tim (24 years ago, 22-Jul-00, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Custom Star Wars LEGO FS - Tim

Sorry, Tim I just had tons of people asking me to post these items to the newsgroup, and it was ironic that you came along seemed offended that I did. I was irritated at the time. I apologize publicly for a rude and unnecessary reply. -Kyle (24 years ago, 23-Jul-00, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Custom Star Wars LEGO FS - Tim

Kyle Peterson wrote in message ... (...) and (...) irritated (...) Thanks, Kyle. Apology accepted. -Tim (24 years ago, 23-Jul-00, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Custom Star Wars LEGO FS

(...) Kyle, Please take a few moments to review the LUGNET Terms of Use Agreement, (URL) you agreed to when you signed up. Specifically, please note that it is not OK to post auction announcements to discussion groups which do not explicitly welcome (...) (24 years ago, 24-Jul-00, to lugnet.space, lugnet.admin.terms)