 Space / 2845
Re: Custom Star Wars LEGO FS - Tim
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sat, 22 Jul 2000 22:11:50 GMT

Tim,

My motivation for the post was to fulfill a request from other users to see my
designs and for them to have an opportunity to purchase them.

They are StarWars themed, and the readers of this specific newsgroup requested
I alert them when I have photos, and put them up for sale.

My post didn't hurt anyone, and nobody was forced to read it. I suggest you
find something to better occupy your time than to educate users on how to use
a newsgroup.

For your benefit, next time I'll leave out the "FS" in the subject.

Kyle,
Its generally not considered appropriate to post sales in themed groups.
Try lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade - thanks.

-Tim