 Space / 28320
    Re: Starley Gravison MOC —Andrew Saada
   (...) Mr. Kunce, You definitely have captured that original, laid-back feel of motorcycles of yester year. I especially like the wide front chassis. However, I have to say that the exhaust system on the Hover Hog is more intriguing. -Andrew PS - Now (...) (21 years ago, 1-Oct-03, to lugnet.space)

        Re: Starley Gravison MOC —Travis Kunce
    (...) of (...) say (...) Agreed, lenny did a way better job... but lets see how long that lasts... -tk (21 years ago, 1-Oct-03, to lugnet.space)