 Space / 28282
Re: Desk Model Fighter
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sat, 27 Sep 2003 17:29:47 GMT

On Fri, 26 Sep 2003 21:07:44 GMT, "Daniel Jassim"
<danieljassim@hotmail.com> wrote:

Greetings! Here's a little something I threw together...

--Dan

I spotted this last night, and I have to say... it rocks! once again I
am forced to bow to Dan's incredible shipbuilding skill. I
particularly like the yellow highlighting you did, it adds a lot of
visual interest. and the stand is too cool for words (except, perhaps,
for the word .SPACE!). the tunneled engine, underwing missiles,
ventral laser (I assume that's what it is), all awesome.

-Anthony