 Space / 28259
Re: awfully quiet in here of late
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 26 Sep 2003 04:23:24 GMT

In lugnet.space, Trevor Pruden wrote:
   21 hours since the last post. I need my surrogate social life.

That’s because a lot of people (like myself) were finding it difficult to access LUGNET the last couple of days... apparently the news server had been experiencing a “denial-of-service” attack from an external source. I don’t have a link to a good explanation - it’s basically when your server gets sent huge amounts of bogus traffic in an attempt to disrupt its normal activity.

BTW, they may be utterly useless, but those kratta bionicle thingies are neat for alien heads...

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/tpruden/KrattaFig/kratta_fig_1.bmp

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/tpruden/KrattaFig/kratta_fig_2.bmp

Anyways, the pics are not so good, sorry. But they sure work out well for Alien-esque minifigures. :)

Looks interesting - I look forward to seeing better pictures of them.

Cheers,