 Space / 28249
28248  |  28250
Subject:
awfully quiet in here of late
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 25 Sep 2003 02:35:46 GMT

21 hours since the last post. I need my surrogate social life.

BTW, they may be utterly useless, but those kratta bionicle thingies are neat for alien heads...

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/tpruden/KrattaFig/kratta_fig_1.bmp

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/tpruden/KrattaFig/kratta_fig_2.bmp

Anyways, the pics are not so good, sorry. But they sure work out well for Alien-esque minifigures. :)

~Trev