 Space / 28231
    new parts from TLG —Trevor Pruden
   Got a copy of the latest shop at home catalog today. Coolness. Anyways, did anyone else notice how good the new bespin cloud city would be for large capital ship parts? Light grey rounded brickplate, baby! Also, what's with the large light grey (...) (21 years ago, 23-Sep-03, to lugnet.space)

        Re: new parts from TLG —Paul Hartzog
     (...) bespin cloud city, after reading that i looked around online and found nothing wtf are you talking about? -paul (21 years ago, 23-Sep-03, to lugnet.space)

         Re: new parts from TLG —Mark Sandlin
     (...) You must not have gone very far from under your rock. ;) (URL) -Grand Admiral (URL) (21 years ago, 23-Sep-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

        Re: new parts from TLG —Martin Bruun
   (...) I have just submitted an inventory of this set to Peeron. And I am sorry to disappoint you, there are no new parts in this set. The side is made up of the old quarter panels, which is partly "burried" in the construction: (URL) (21 years ago, 26-Sep-03, to lugnet.space)