 Space / 28264
Re: new parts from TLG
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 26 Sep 2003 20:51:54 GMT

In lugnet.space, Trevor Pruden wrote:
Got a copy of the latest shop at home catalog today.  Coolness.

Anyways, did anyone else notice how good the new bespin cloud city would be for
large capital ship parts?  Light grey rounded brickplate, baby!

Also, what's with the large light grey round parts that make up the side of the
10029 lunar lander ascent stage? they look hollow, but also only 1/4 the height
of standard quarter panels.

Can we say "capital ship engine room components?".

Yes, of course we can.

~Trev

I have just submitted an inventory of this set to Peeron. And I am sorry to
disappoint you, there are no new parts in this set. The side is made up of the
old quarter panels, which is partly "burried" in the construction:

http://www.peeron.com/cgi-bin/invcgis/inv/sets/10029-1?withpics=yes

Martin