 Space / 28198
  Re: PCS A-LOFT

(...) Aaron, What a funky tractor and spiffy trailer. Excellent execution on a great idea! I have to agree with Gil that the lorrie (count it) definitely fits as futuristic. I hope to add to the ventures of this new-advancing, already-existent (look (...) (21 years ago, 20-Sep-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: PCS A-LOFT

(...) I'd love to see someone else to a Planetary Construction Services vehicle. A strong-crete mixer or transparesteel welder maybe? Aaron S (21 years ago, 22-Sep-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: PCS A-LOFT

(...) hopefully you wont be waiting long. your aloft helped break me out of a minor case of builders bloq. I'm working on the biggest moc i've ever made before and lets just say that it has actual wheels. Big OL Wheels at that. get ready -tk (21 years ago, 22-Sep-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)