 Space / 2818
2817  |  2819
Subject:
Hey, Battleship ideas & thoughts
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 21 Jul 2000 18:58:57 GMT

Hey everyone I posted here a couple times a while back but anyway
my Battleship that I had been workign on for the past year, the "Chimera III"
was recently destroyed in a momzilla incident in which she cleared out my
entire room (messy with legos of course) boxed them up, and sent them to a
storage facility 8 miles away
grrrr
well anyway that battleship wasnt going anywehre it was to big and blcoky for
my taste and I was out of bricks, for pics of what I had done go to
http://come.to/trinityproject
thank you
Im considering on redesigning and building a new battlehsip except this time
it wont be so huge and blocky, I still want it to have a barracks, a gun room,
and a cafeteria and machien shop at least because those just seem important to
me on a battleship full of people doing nothing out in the middle of space :)
well thanks tell me if you have any ideas.
-Brucey