 Space / 28179
28178  |  28180
Subject:
dear lego, thanks for the 7470 space shuttle
Newsgroups:
lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 19 Sep 2003 07:31:52 GMT

It and the other NASA sets are the best "Space" sets to come out of  LEGO
since Ice Planet.

The shuttle is WAY COOL and beats the pants off the Mega Bloks shuttle.
The Moon Landing is great.
The ISS is great also (although why did they use those little bits of hose
instead of using the "lightsaber blade" part in white?
The 10029 Lunar Lander looks cool and will definatly be landing at my house
as soon as I can afford it (if I bought it now, I couldnt go on holidays at
xmas :)
Cant really comment on the mars sets since I dont own them but they look ok
from looking at the pictures.

Please LEGO, whatever internal processes led to the creation of the NASA
discovery sets, please repoeat them for the next batch of new sets.

The only negative about the NASA sets is that the stickers can be difficult
to get right :) (plus the fact that some stickets cover multiple pieces
makes them harder to store)