 Space / 28041
    Re: Moonbase Module: Mauser Support Facility —David Simmons
   Keith, I have no horse and I'm not high. I never said I was the arbiter of anything nor do I claim to be. You asked for unbiased opinions and you got mine. How can you possibly say you don't like it, Mr. Smack-Daddy? YOU ASKED FOR IT. And yes, Mark, (...) (21 years ago, 15-Sep-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha)

        Re: Moonbase Module: Mauser Support Facility —Soren Roberts
   *sigh* FUT lugnet.off-topic.debate. Soren (21 years ago, 15-Sep-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha)