 Space / 28025
  Presenting the Space Monkey!

I know Sea Monkeys have been popular in recent times, but now I present (and I do hope it is original...) the: Space Monkey Common Monkeenoid Monkinus Ubiquitus (URL) Note the ornate tail. Leading xenobiologists believe that this ornate tail has (...) (21 years ago, 15-Sep-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Presenting the Space Monkey!

(...) That is absolutely ridiculous. Love it. :-) (URL) (21 years ago, 15-Sep-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Presenting the Space Monkey!

(...) That is hilarious. Definately an interesting use of a Monkey. -Mike Petrucelli (URL) (21 years ago, 15-Sep-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Presenting the Space Monkey!

(...) At Brickfest, the train guys kept referring to the Sea Monkeys as Space Monkeys (though, I think they did it on purpose to irritate me and Joe). Now I can properly show them the difference. You've done us all a great service! Felix (21 years ago, 15-Sep-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Presenting the Space Monkey!

(...) ;D Uh, oh. I hope these babies don't eat power couplings...... Oh LOL! Brilliant! Dr. H, CEO, Galactic Exports LTD. (21 years ago, 15-Sep-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)