 Space / 28000
    Re: Wide Moonbase Corridors? —Jason S. Mantor
   Sorry 'bout that. It took me a little bit to find that file. I've been re-working stuff to comply to the new standards and a more sensible naming convention. Anyway here it is : (...) (21 years ago, 14-Sep-03, to lugnet.space)

        RE: Wide Moonbase Corridors? —Mark Mueller
   Thanks Jason. I noticed the folder was updated on Brickshelf over the weekend. -Mark M. (21 years ago, 15-Sep-03, to lugnet.space)