 Space / 27992
  Re: Tu-99 Torpedo Bomber

(...) Superbly utilitarian, Rick....very fitting to the EB esthetic. The best feature is the arches as engines...definately in the 'Have to Steal' idea file. Nice stuff. Cheers, -G (21 years ago, 12-Sep-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Tu-99 Torpedo Bomber

(...) I also really liked the arches as engines, though I haven't previously seen the particular arches that he used. Be diplomatic about stealing it though, one ought to call it call it "Honoring thy creation." or "Finding an optimal propulsion (...) (21 years ago, 13-Sep-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)