 Space / 27977
27976  |  27978
Subject:
What's LMO?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.build.military, lugnet.build.mecha
Date:
Thu, 11 Sep 2003 19:19:17 GMT

Hi, all.
I would show you some ways to LMO as a guide.

LMO 2003 is a Japanese equivalent of Brickfest:

Yes. LMO means L EGO M ilitary O ff.
"Off" is a popular word in Japan meaning "Off-Line Meeting Event".
LMO was held 6 Sept. 2003....ya, just a week ago :)

30 Japanese builders gathered to enjoy seeing and showing
about_300 military themed LEGO creations.

We live a little far to join the BrickFest/West, so we must enjoy
with only ourselves. B-p

Any question about LMO, photos, and creators, is welcome.
Please ask as you like.

Regards.
Kotaro Ono/EARL-0/a participant of LMO.

P.S.
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/LMO-JAPAN/LMO2003/models/space/earl-solaryard.jpg
I really like the large one on the top.  Neato.  Not quite PCS, not quite anime.
Sort of 1950's-1960's retro.
~Trev

EXACTLY!!
You pointed out all that I wanted to say about my creations, Trev!
The SolarYards' design shows the spirit of "Retro-Future".
I expect to show you more photos @BrickShelf sooner or later.
CU soon. ;-)