 Space / 27974
Re: Japanese space MOCs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 11 Sep 2003 15:12:08 GMT

In lugnet.space, Bruce Hietbrink wrote:
Hi all,

I hadn't seen anyone comment on these, but these are pretty cool.  I assume that
LMO 2003 is a Japanese equivalent of Brickfest:
The curved shape on that onion-dome ship are really nice, and the other large
ship has a very Space 1999 feel to it.

Bruce

I just saw them and came over here to see if anyone had posted comments.  Wow!
Especially that "Space 1999" movie model.  It's amazing what people can do!

John