 Space / 27961
Re: Starspa MOC
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 10 Sep 2003 04:10:15 GMT

In lugnet.space, Travis Kunce wrote:
   At Kane StarCrafters we constantly strive to realize the wants and needs of our loyal customers and provide them with quality vehicles designed and built to surpass expectations. It is with great pride that I announce our first hover scooter. And hopefully yours...

The Starspa

Nice to see such a good version of a bike with a straddling rider instead of just sitting in a seat. Well done! Although I was expecting it to have a hot tub on the back... not sure why...

Cheers,