 Space / 27894
    Re: MOC - Tub Thumper —Jamie Neufeld
   (...) Now I'll admit I'm not a big fan of the tub idea, but this thing is sweet. I think my favorite part is the hands, so simple but great. And bell bottom legs, very retro. :) Excellent work Allister. Jamie (URL) (21 years ago, 6-Sep-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

        Re: MOC - Tub Thumper —Allister McLaren
   Firstly, I must apologise for replying so late with this one. I'm not trying to bump it. I wanted to reply at the time, but LUGNET for some reason stopped my ability to post, and I've only just got it set up again. I'm also x-posting to .mecha, (...) (21 years ago, 19-Sep-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha, FTX)