 Space / 27885
27884  |  27886
Subject:
"Poggle the Lesser" Star Wars Miniland Scale Figure MOC
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars, lugnet.build, lugnet.space, lugnet.announce.moc
Date:
Fri, 5 Sep 2003 21:48:54 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

You never really know until you’re done if your MOC is going to balance correctly and support it’s own weight. Unlike Weebles, Poggle wobbles, and he DOES fall down! So, I cheated and just stuck him on a stand.

Front Left Angle
Front
Front Right Angle
Right
Back Right Angle
The “Ultimate Weapon”
Flying
Flying (Above Angle)
Accessories

-Mike “Count Blockula” Crowley
The Count Says: “Celebrate the night in eblockvillage!”