 Space / 27878
    Re: Sportstar MOC —Chris Maddison
   (...) cockpit construction. And I love how that black slope in the back sits over the red - looks really cool. Didn't much care for the front end tho - kind of boxy when held against the rest of the craft. I'm looking forward to seeing lots more of (...) (21 years ago, 5-Sep-03, to lugnet.space)

        Re: Sportstar MOC —Travis Kunce
    (...) so right about the front end. unfortunately i had to make do without the 6x2x1 sloped wedges that I would like to have used, as I don't own any. Wanna donate a few? -tk (21 years ago, 5-Sep-03, to lugnet.space)