 Space / 27862
  just what IS a mecha?

Can someone point me to a definition of just what things a mecha has to have to be counted as a mecha? (21 years ago, 5-Sep-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha)

  Re: just what IS a mecha?

(...) It's pretty loose, But I like how one of my friends put it. "It seems to be that mecha tends to imitate life." As such, I think it's safe to say that mechs (or mecha, let's not go there again...) are robaotical imitations of life, real and (...) (21 years ago, 5-Sep-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha)

  Re: just what IS a mecha?

i figured Mark would respond first. Mark don't you describe mechs as being big clunky machines with grease stains and such? Mecha are extremely eye pleasing, like a porsche. Mechs however give the impression of no-frills power, like a Semi-truck. if (...) (21 years ago, 5-Sep-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha)