 Space / 27815
    Re: PCS Recon Lunar Lander —Allister McLaren
   (...) Yay! The pod lives. And full of PCS goodness to boot. Nice one Jamie - it's good to see your stuff back on the brickshelf. The wider than-it-is-long aesthetic is odd, but gives it a sort of cartoony feel that I like. It's the same sort of (...) (21 years ago, 3-Sep-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

        Re: PCS Recon Lunar Lander —Jamie Neufeld
   (...) And the spacemen rejoiced. Thanks Allister. It's good to actually have some time to build and get some new stuff out there. Just need to shake some of the rust off. (...) Man, how many times have I been there. I still have a half built ship (...) (21 years ago, 4-Sep-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

        Re: PCS Recon Lunar Lander —Jordan D. Greer
   (...) Heh, yeah. I left an unfinished six-foot long ship sitting for about four months before I got off of my duff and finished it. I've yet to photograph it, though it's been sitting in my room for about six or seven months. The main reason is that (...) (21 years ago, 5-Sep-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)