 Space / 27812
    Snapshot + some inspiration pictures —Zac Soden
   Hi Guys, I was thinking the other day and remembered Gil's snapshot idea. So here it is: Chick-Ching! Grab a pic of your building area and/or latest works-in-construction and post it here for us to see what you're up to. I'll start off with my (...) (21 years ago, 3-Sep-03, to lugnet.space)

        Re: Snapshot + some inspiration pictures —Anthony Babington
   (...) not sure which of the creations you snapped I should be looking at, but they both look really cool. (URL) is nothing spectacular... yet *looks about suspiciously* -Anthony (21 years ago, 4-Sep-03, to lugnet.space)