 Space / 27812
27811  |  27813
Subject:
Snapshot + some inspiration pictures
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 3 Sep 2003 21:19:29 GMT

Hi Guys,

I was thinking the other day and remembered Gil's snapshot idea. So here it is:

Chick-Ching!

Grab a pic of your building area and/or latest works-in-construction and post it
here for us to see what you're up to. I'll start off with my building area (or
part of it):

Also, I had to help my Dad when he put his yacht on the slip the other week and
while I was there I took some snaps of some fishing vessels and stuff on the
slipway. I think they can be excellent inspiration for that utilitarian feel
space ship so I posted them here:

So hurry up and take those building snapshots!

Keep on building,

Zac