 Space / 27801
    Re: Wide Moonbase Corridors? —David Gregory
   Oh, c'mon Nick. Imagine all of the cryogenically frozen Blacksmith's Wives that you could fit through wider corridors. Also, were you or any of these alleged people who you supposedly walked with wearing space suits with air tanks when you walked (...) (21 years ago, 3-Sep-03, to lugnet.space)

        Re: Wide Moonbase Corridors? —Nick Kappatos
   (...) Once we freeze the BDub clones, they're dismembered for transport, so they fit through the standard door (and dumbwaiters, too). That slope she's shakin' snaps right back on upon delivery. The people I walked with were wearig big Donnie Darko (...) (21 years ago, 3-Sep-03, to lugnet.space)