 Space / 27771
  Re: Two Mechs

(...) canopy, whilst probably not very practical for a war machine, nevertheless is a cool piece and I alway like seeing it used. The interior detailing of the cockpit is wonderful and the canopy allows it to be shown off. The tyre sandwiched (...) (21 years ago, 3-Sep-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha)

  Re: Two Mechs

(...) Pilfer away. I used this on another moc, the.... Ohhh no. You'll have to wait until after NWBC03 before I'll post the Old Man in the Moonbase pics. (...) Good tips. Think I'll file em away myself. Go on, beastiality can be fun! (...) Aren't (...) (21 years ago, 3-Sep-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha)